How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect, including Personal Information, to:
- Communicate information to you about our products, programs, and business
- Respond to your inquiries and requests, including investment and strategic collaboration inquiries
- Process employment applications
- Process grants and sponsorship applications
- Analyze and respond to safety and product concerns
- Manage and conduct our clinical trials, patient support programs, and other product or investigational programs
- Identify and facilitate business relationships, enter into contracts, and provide necessary payment(s) or billing
- If you are a health care provider or other third-party consultant and under contract or being considered for a contractual relationship, we may collect publicly available information about your professional occupation including licensing information and other due diligence information such as debarment and any regulatory or disciplinary history
- Improve our websites and related applications
- Develop and tailor the content we display and send you in our communications, websites, and mobile apps
- Analyze communication strategies (such as your interactions with us including on our websites and mobile applications)
- Investigate and respond to misuse of our websites or related applications
- Comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, judicial process, and Acumen policies
- Anonymize or pseudonymize Personal Information where possible or appropriate
- As otherwise specified in other privacy notices or consent forms that may be provided to you depending on your relationship with Acumen and what programs you may participate in
We may aggregate and/or de-identify the Personal Information we collect to create information that does not identify any individual and use that information for the above-listed purposes and other business purposes.
We may also combine any of the information we collect, including Personal Information, with information from other sources, such as public records or websites, other third parties, or offline interactions with you (for example, by telephone or in person).
Acumen website may contain links to websites outside of Acumen. Linked websites are not under the control of or endorsed by Acumen. This Policy does not apply to linked websites outside the Acumen organization. It is recommended that visitors review the privacy terms of each individually linked website.
Acumen’s Site is not directed toward children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 through the Site. We will delete information of children under the age of 13 if we learn any has been collected.
Acumen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
427 Park St.
Charlottesville, VA 22902
However, if you are in the EEA, CH, or UK and wish to exercise any of the privacy rights described under “Users in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom” please contact firstname.lastname@example.org